Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ethnic Print nails - clothing inspired

Last Monday was my first day of class and my 3rd semester in university. I was nervous about taking new classes and meeting new classmates. I'm a shy girl, so, the start of a semester is stressing time for me.
I had little time to make a detailed nail art design, so, I opted for a simple, full nail stamp. When I'm out of creative juices, I look at my closet for inspiration. This time a tank top from H&M, which has an ethnic print, was my source of inspiration.

For the base color I used Sally Hansen Complete Manicure nail polish in "Pink slip" it is supposed to be a sheer pale pink, but it looks more like a light beige to me. I applied two coats because it is very sheer and streaky formula. Then, using Kleancolor in black I used a nail stamp design from Magnonails XL - A plate which has a zigzag pattern.

Here is the result:


What do you think of the result?

Thanks for reading ^ ^

1 comment:

  1. I find beautiful nails! Like your blog lol I love nail art, I found your blog through poupee and I must say, I love you still and here I leave you mine if you want to spend <3

    http://japanesekawaii.blogspot.com/


    I'm Spanish, so mine is in Spanish> <sorry for my English is not very good, but I also will post ^ ^

    Chuu ~

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...