Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forever 21 Love & Beauty and L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Dupe Chart

On my previous post, I mentioned that I bought a bunch of Love & Beauty Glitter nail polishes from Forever 21. I bought those nail polishes mainly because I wanted to try L.A. Girl Glitter Addict nail polishes. I noticed that those two are exact duplicates of each other, they even have the same bottle design. So, they are practically the same nail polish with different label and names.

Here you can see they are the same, here they look a little bit different because the position of the bottle and the lighting is different.
For those interested that get to read this post, I made a chart with the images and names of both nail polishes in case, let's say that some nail polish from L.A. Girl Glitter Addict is out of stock, then you can get the same one from F21. I don't know if it is that useful or not, but I made it to keep it as a reference.

*Please note that the names from the Forever 21 nail polishes are based on the ones given at the online store,  the nail polishes bottles will have plain names such as blue, gold, etc...

Click on the image to see it in a bigger size

2 comments:

  1. I was at F21 yesterday and it was so hard to only walk away with 2 of them I might have to make another trip back..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what happens is that LA Girl makes the same nail polishes for Forever21 and just repackages it for them, in addition to having their own brand. When Forever21 first started selling nail polish, they were selling LA Girl nail polishes. They are still selling the same nail polishes but just with a new logo on it really

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...