Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jordana - Dusty Rose

Hello dear readers!

Today I'm showing you pictures of the nail polish that I was wearing yesterday. It is "Dusty Rose" by Jordana. I bought this nail polish last week at a flea market along with a quick dry top coat by the same brand. I love wearing nude or beige tones during fall, so I just had to buy this color to add it to my collection.

I bought this nail polish for $1, so I was not expecting much from it. I must say I'm impressed by the formula. It is a pink beige cream color and applies like a dream, only one coat is enough. Most importantly it is DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free. It is my first nail polish from this brand, so, if all the nail polishes are the same quality as this one, I will try more colors.

5 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazingly beautiful!! I love the nail polish colour too~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful ! What's the number of this color ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abir
    Thanks for you comments. The number of this nail polish is 160, I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my nail looks like yours i m gonna buy this tommorow

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...