Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm back! Almost...

Hello dear readers!

I'm still working on final papers/exams until May 23rd... I'm really tired and in need of vacations :)

I just created a Facebook account for my Bunny Nails blog, you can like/follow/friend me (I don't know how to call it ^ ^') it here

I still don't know how it works but I will get the hang of it eventually

Also, thank you for following my blog, if you have a blog and you would like me to go and visit/follow yours, leave your blog address and when I'm done from school (next week) I'll be glad to take a look at your posts.

5 comments:

  1. I wish U good luck with the exams :)

    I also sent U a friend request, please exept it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with exams....http://memasmanis-jackie.blogspot.com/2012/05/aisthe-skys-limit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww lucky!! My last final is June first =.= but i have a final and a final project due this friday! Good Luck on your Finals!! Can't wait to see more posts from you. I made a few pre-posts waiting to be published since i know ill be busy next week lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I changed my blog name and address (used to be The Ivy Forest), I hope you'll follow the new blog ;)
    I hope you papers and exams go well! Can't wait to see new posts from you ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...