Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Challenge: Let my Boyfriend Choose a Design

Hello Dears!

Today's challege for FB, group Adventures in Stamping consists in letting your boyfriend or husband choose a design. I asked my boyfriend over the phone if he could help me with this challenge. More details below:

(Pictures can be enlarged)

His idea was to use a black nail polish as the base and a stamping design that had a bubble-like pattern in gold. To finish up the manicure, he said it would be a good idea to make some type of gradient on the tips in gold too.

I used Kleancolor in black for the base. Then, I stamped the bubble pattern from XL D plate using Maybelline Colorshow in Bold Gold. I used a makeup sponge and sponged the same gold nail polish on the tips of my nails to accomplish the gradient effect.

I loved his idea. I think I will let him suggest me more nail art ideas in a future ;)

Did you like his nail art idea and the result too?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥


14 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i love that he picked the design! i should ask my boyfriend to pick something...but i'm scared of what he might say lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid he would choose something that I wouldn't like but I glad he suggested this :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome....he is a keeper!!!! Love this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is ♥ I will have to do more manis inspired on my bf's ideas more often ;)

      Delete
  3. OMG! Ur boyfriend has excellent taste! I love this nail design too! So glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues me gusta el diseño que eligió :)
    Una muy buena combinación de colores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, your BF did a good job with your mani idea! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your bf would be a good nail artists too :P really like the design and gosh I'm amazed by how you maintain your nails so long! mine just broke up and I had to cut them all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of split nails that I repair with silk wrap and resin. That helps for keeping my nails long ;)

      Delete
  7. Here you will get the opportunity to lay hands on range of products that includes lip gloss, lipstick, lip paint, Eyelash Curler, eyeliner, brow, eye shadow, mascara, oil blotting sheets, AMC face and body bronzer, blush, body sparkles, AMC face and body illuminator, concealer, base and much more.

    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2691-p_2688/cosmetics/nails.html

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...