Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Lacquer Lust - A Stroke of Good Luck - Thermal Nail Polish - Swatches & Review

Hello Dear Readers!

Today I want to show you this awesome nail polish. It's called "A Stroke of Good Luck" by Lacquer Lust. The first time I saw swatches of this indie brand line of thermal polishes, I knew I had to have them. Lacquer Lust has created the most beautiful thermal nail polishes I've seen so far...


Thermal, transition or mood nail polishes change color to the temperature of the body. In this case, A Stroke of Good Luck is gold color when warm and turns green when cold. It also has a scattered holographic finish, which adds more to the beauty of this nail polish. 
Here in the picture you can see the transition from gold (at the nail bed) to green (on the free edge).

Here is the nail polish when warm...

And green when cold...

Formula-wise, this nail polish was very easy to apply, no streaks whatsoever. And it's pigmented enough to wear with one coat, but in this case, I applied 2 coats which makes the transition effect more visible.


Lacquer Lust nail polishes are available here. In case they are unavailable, Jo restocks regularly. 
You can find out about her next restock date or nail polish releases by liking her Facebook here
 *This nail polish was purchased by me. The opinion expressed of this product is solely my own.

What do you think of this nail polish? Have you tried a thermal nail polish?
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Aweee! The color looks pretty!! And the termal effect looks quite nice!
    I have one by Mood, the orange one and I can't get such effect :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The effect from thermal polishes fades after a few months, that's probably the reason you can't get that effect from your nail polish.

      Delete
  2. this is so pretty! i love the color changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermoso!!! me encantó como se ve cuando va cambiando!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the perfect nails to showcase these thermal polishes! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried thermal polishes yet but definitely one thing I want to do! This is such a glamorous color and I totally love the name of the polish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try those types of nail polish, they are worth it!

      Delete
  6. Your nails are literally perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW i have never seen so long nails...Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...