Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Man Glaze - Matte is Murder - Review & Swatches

Hello dear readers!

Here is another belated post. Some of you may notice that on some of my recent posts my nails look long, a bit short on the next post and back to long on the other... I'm mixing some of my recent pictures with a few older ones that I had on queue... This one is  from the beginning of March.

It is the first time for me to try Man Glaze nail polish, I've read and seen awesome reviews on this brand and I knew I needed to try them myself.

 Matte is Murder is an awesome matte black nail polish with a hint of shimmer.

 The application was very easy, it is fairly opaque in one generous coat, but two coats are better. It can be applied without any problems with streaking or bald spots, just perfect. The drying time is relatively fast considering you don't apply topcoat to keep the matte finish.

Extra pic...
I'm usually not a fan of the matte finish, but Man Glaze nail polishes are just too good to pass up, these nail polishes are not plain at all!

I will show you swatches with shiny topcoat on my next post  ;)

 *This nail polish was purchased by me. The opinion expressed of this product is solely my own.
 
Do you like matte finish nail polishes?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

7 comments:

  1. As usual your nails look gorgeous! The polish is very pretty too. I like matte polishes, but for some reason I always think they look weird on me or when I'm applying top coat I always chicken out and apply a shiny one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos and your nails are so perfect, i'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! It looks gorgeous!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish makes your nails stand out beautifully!!! Matte does suit you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it makes your nails look like graphite! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you of your nails so much! Not a huge fan of matte either but I think if you add some designs this polish is definitely rockable ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...