Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Man Glaze - Matte is Murder - With shiny topcoat

Hello dear readers!

On my previous post about Man Glaze - Matte is Murder, I showed you swatches with this nail polish in its natural matte beauty. This time, I want to show you swatches of this badass nail polish with topcoat.


As if Matte is Murder wasn't cool enough by itself, I went ahead and added topcoat just to add a bit more to the awesomeness of this nail polish...
I love the purple and green shimmer effect when shiny!



Extra pic...

Which finish do you like better? Matte or shiny?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

4 comments:

  1. It looks great in both ways!
    hmmm... I think matte it looks more unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i like it matte! so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a galaxy. Love your nails, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...