Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Challenge: My Favorite Flower

Hello dear readers!

Here is my 1st manicure of 2014. I did it for Adventures in Stamping's Sunday challenge which is a nice way to come up with inspiration... it's also such a treat to take a look at what the other ladies do with their manicures. (Here some of the ladies post stamping in instagram #aistamping)

This is what I came up with for this challenge...
(more details and pics below)

Well, my favorite flowers are roses. Even if it sounds cliché, I really like them, here's some proof...
instagram.com/bunny_nails/

For this manicure, I started by painting 2 coats of Orly - Cotton Candy. Then, I stamped a grunge pattern from stamping plate HD-C using Orly - Prelude to a Kiss.

I stamped an inverted stamping pattern from my new BuNa-A plate on my thumb, index, middle and pinky. For my ring finger, I stamped a lace design and roses from the same plate. I used Kleancolor black for stamping.

This looks very Valentine's day appropriate, right? Maybe a bit early for that...

♥♥Thank you so much for reading in 2014♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Mi flor favorita también son las rosas, en particular las rojas :)

    Una manicura muy delicada. Me gusta.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe~ Soooo nice~ Such pretty manicure and I really love your skin, it's so clear and super flawless! Can't wait to see your make-up hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! I love that pink grunge base! roses are my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the inverted stamping! Is it more difficult to do actually? Your roses look so beautiful, they're my favorite flowers too btw ^.~ oh and your nose looks really cute lol xD

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...