Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

USA Nail Art, 4th of July

Hello dear readers!

If you live in the USA, I hope you had a nice 4th of July.

I didn't have time to do a proper post about a 4th of July inspired nail art, but here is what I posted on Instagram:

I stamped using Essie - There's no place like Chrome over my red,white, blue base.
I used Bunny Nails holiday plate HD-A for the stars and lines.

In this case, I used Holographic silver, red and blue
-Harp on It by Color Club (silver)
-Vermelho Surreal by Jade (red)
-Summer Stagazing by ILNP (blue)

Very simple but appropriate for the occasion.

♥Thank you for reading♥




1 comment:

  1. This manicure looks very interesting! I absolutely like it!)

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...