Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Holographic Spiderwebs

Hello dear readers!

Here's my 2nd Halloween-inspired nail art.

This time, it's all about the spiders...


I started by wearing 2 coats of Barielle Taupe Notch, part of their Me Couture collection

Then, I stamped spiderweb and spider designs from Bunny Nails HD-C plate.
I used Color Club Harp on It for the holographic effect and Nabi metallic black for the spiders.

Cute little spiders crawling on my nails...just for Halloween


I hope this served you for some inspiration to make your own manicure this Halloween that's just around the corner ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh! This one looks awesome too! Love the holo spider web! Have a safe Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the holo spider webs! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is super pretty. Love the base color and the design. Its def spooky and so perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...